Monday 19 October 2015

Now blogging from Keele University

The last month has been rather hectic (hence the lack of posts!), having moved both house and university. I've left my position at the University of Hertfordshire and moved to Keele University in Staffordshire to take up an STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship. I'm very excited to be working at Keele University and honoured to have been awarded such a high profile fellowship.

Keele Hall, part of Keele University in Staffordshire
Keele University is home to a good-sized astrophysics department, with many prominent scientists working in a wide variety of areas. As well as experts in young stars and star clusters (whose interested overlap with mine), there are also researchers studying massive stars and planetary systems. Hopefully there will be lots of opportunities for collaboration while I'm here!

Now that I'm settled into my new house and my new department I hope to be able to return to active blogging - stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment